curriculum plan (2020-2021)
please note that there may be other requirements for completion or options for elective and specialized courses. please see the academic catalog for the full curriculum. course offerings and sequence are subject to change.
- information systems technology and infrastructure management
- database design principles and technologies
- data analytics and decision making
- management of information security
- enterprise systems analysis and project management
- distributive communications and protocols
- advanced programming with python
- professional practice i
- cybersecurity technology
- professional practice ii
- cloud computing concepts, tools, and applications
- professional practice iii
- industry research project
learn more about our masters in information systems technology.
instruction may be provided on-ground, online or in hybrid modalities, and varies by program. for on-ground and hybrid programs, instruction is primarily provided at an alliant campus; however, some instructional activities may take place off campus at a location appropriate for the particular activity, including, but not limited to, online courses or online portion of courses, internships, practicums, or field placement activities.
for online programs, instruction is provided online; however, some programs may include an in-person residency requirement at one of alliant’s campuses. additional instructional activities, including, but not limited to internships, practicums, or field placement activities may take place at a location appropriate for the particular activity.